August was a disaster blog-wise. So, to hold myself accountable in September, I am going to tell you all about my goals for the month. This includes my goals for blogging.
Here are my 3 blogging goals for September:
- I will blog at least three times per week. Now, I know I should really be blogging more, but I’m getting married in October and I have A LOT to do!
- I will bring back my weekly menu posts and my wine posts. Don’t get me wrong, I have certainly been eating and drinking my wine. I have just been forgetful about posting pictures and blogging about it. I promise to be better!
- I will post on at least one other blog in the community daily! Part of being a good blogger is reading other people’s blogs and participating in the blogging world. I have been diligently doing my reading, but not my writing.
Here are my 3 personal goals for September:
- I will have all of my Thank-You cards from my showers sent out by the end of the month. Because I have such an amazing support system of friends, family, and co-workers, I am being showered with gifts three times this month! I want everyone to know how much I appreciate all the love and support they have given Mike and I so I am going to REALLY try to get all thank-you cards out in a speedy fashion.
- I will go to the gym at least three times per week. The wedding/honeymoon is less than 2 months away. Time to kick the workouts into high gear. Lately the workouts have been pretty tame/lame. That will change.
- I will take the time to relax. Mike and I are officially booked every weekend from now until our wedding. I’m only slightly stressed about this at the moment, but I’m sure as the wedding gets closer they stress will intensify. Fall is my favorite time of the year though and I am determined to enjoy it. So, my goal is to make sure I take some time and enjoy the fall and de-stress.
What are your goals for this month?