Dogs are known as man’s best friend and I completely understand why. My little dog, Leo is a Catahoula Leopard/Pit bull mix and he is my best friend for so many reasons. Here are my thoughts on the 10 best things about having Leo.
- Leo is always happy to see me.
- I never have to pick up food after I’ve dropped it on the floor because Leo cleans it up for me. In fact, whenever I try to vacuum or sweep, Leo tries to “take out” the vacuum or broom as if they’re in competition.
- I always have someone to snuggle with because Leo loves to snuggle with his mom.
- Leo doesn’t talk back.
- Leo is a great listener. Just look at those ears!
- Leo provides hours and hours of entertainment.
- Leo gets me up and moving. Sometimes its just getting me up off the couch to to let him out. Other times its long walks, fetch in the park, or puppy play dates.
- I have someone to blame farts on. Leo is known for his stinky butt.
- Leo is always willing to help. He is not the best helper, but he is always willing. He especially loves to rake leaves and shovel snow, but he helps with the laundry, fixing dinner, and other domestic tasks too.
- I have someone who loves me unconditionally and seeing Leo’s little tail wag because he’s so happy to see me, makes me so happy!
Do you have a dog?