The wedding is less than 2 months away so I figured I would give you all a little update.
- Tuxedos for the guys have all been ordered. We went to Tuxedo Junction. We were in and out and no time. Guys have it so easy!
- Bridesmaid dresses came in and the girls have picked them up. They’re very simple, but I think they’ll look great with the flowers we have picked out.
- Speaking of flowers, they are officially all set. I ended up getting the flowers from Wegmans rather than a flower shop. If you don’t have a Wegmans near you, I am sorry. Wegmans is awesome. I’m not doing a lot of flowers for the ceremony/reception, but I am doing some and I didn’t want to spend a ton on them because they don’t last. Wegmans is great. They’re giving me just what I want and at a price WELL below budget. Phew!
- Rehearsal dinner is set. We will be dinning at the Armor Inn Tap Room in Hamburg, NY. They have great bbq, great beers, and there will be a blues band there on the night of rehearsal. I can’t wait!
- Invitations have officially been mailed. Printing the labels was a nightmare and a half, but we survived.
- I found shoes for myself and have had two dress fittings so far. Every time I go I fall more and more in love with my dress. I got my dress from MA Carr Bridal in Orchard Park, NY and they have been nothing but wonderful!
Coming up this month we have showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties, more dress fittings, and my hair and make-up trial. I can’t believe how close the wedding is. I can’t wait for it all to come together!