I hear the powerball jackpot is up to $1.4 billion. I don’t like my odds, but I can’t pass up the opportunity to be eligible to win. You gottaa be in it to win it. And IF (and that’s a big if) I win, here is how I would spend the cash.
- Pay off mine and Mike’s debt as well as our parents’ and siblings’.
- Pay off our house as well as our parents’ and siblings’.
- Buy a few more houses. I’m thinking we’ll need one in the Caribbean, one in the Outer Banks, one in France, and one in Italy. Nothing crazy big though. I like old and cozy.
- Set up trust funds/college funds for future children.
- Donate! Donate! Donate!
- Buy a few new cars. I need an SUV and I’ve always wanted a convertible.
- I would probably quit my job and write or maybe only work part time. I would love to be a book reviewer. Or maybe I’ll just live in Barnes and Noble. Maybe I’ll even buy out B&N. I love books and would have no problem spending my days reading books and sipping coffee. I would also volunteer at an animal shelter and whatever other places I feel like it.
- I would pay someone to decorate my house.
- I would get myself a stylist. I need new clothes and I need someone to tell me what looks good on me.
What about you? What would you do with $1.4 billion?